Monday, September 7, 2015

Meet Miss Julie

Hello! My name is Julie Clayton Campbell.   


I am the owner of

AlphabeAdventures Preschool


I have six children. Hannah, Rebekah, Jonathan, Susannah, Eva, and William "Liam."

I enjoy reading, writing, scrapbooking, cooking, dancing, arts and crafts, hiking, and spending time with friends and family.

I have traveled and lived all over the world in Mexico, Soviet Union/Novosibirsk, Russia, Finland, the Middle East/Holy Land, and many of the states in the U.S. 

I speak some German, Russian, Finnish, and a little Spanish.

I graduated in Elementary Education from BYU in 1997 and taught for Granite School District before moving back to Provo and becoming a stay-at-home mother.

This is my fifth year teaching preschool out of my home and I love it! It gives me an opportunity to spend fun, learning time with my children and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment